Style up your bearded look with Mancode’s beard balm that ultimately strengthens your beard, adding volume to it. This beard balm is a grooming essential to buy to maintain a healthy beard. Moreover, this beard balm provides nourishment to your beard up to the roots, strengthening the hair follicles.
Pollution causes shredding up of the beard roots that causes loss of beard hair. Using beard balm not only adds volume to your beard but also keeps it well set. Beard balm keeps the beard hair safe from pollutants present outside and adds consistency to your beard.
Beard balm can be used for all lengths of the beard, whether a Goatee, Royale beard, Van Dyke, Short-boxed beard, Balbo, Anchor beard, 3-day stubble, or hipster beard. Beard balm protects all types of beards irrespective of the beard’s size or shape.
The ingredients present in Mancode beard balm nurture and sustain beard growth while keeping the beard healthy and refreshing throughout the day.
It is recommended to use this beard balm by Mancode at the beginning of the day before moving out of the house. This is because it can last for long hours without causing any itchiness or burning sensations.
It soothes the face and does not make your face feel sticky or greasy. Beard balm lets your beard breathe all day long and gives it the strength to fight harmful pollutants and chemicals outdoors. Furthermore, it makes you feel refreshed throughout your day.
Key Ingredients Present in the Beard Balm:
- Shea Butter helps maintain a healthy beard while preventing hair loss and keeping the beard moisturized throughout. Shea butter also helps in nourishing your skin, especially the areas with less sebum oil.
- Vitamin E is known for getting absorbed into the skin easily. It keeps your skin hydrated and also keeps away all the germs from the skin.
- Jojoba Oil helps in hair growth and makes the hair look bulkier. It keeps the beard moisturized and hence reduces the risk of hair breakage. It helps in maintaining a long and healthy beard.
- Rosemary Oil helps in detoxifying the skin while providing you with a charming look. It helps to clear out the toxic tissues from the skin, giving it a glowing and rejuvenating radiant look.
- Coconut Oil opens up all the clogged pores of the skin (if any) and fights against dandruff, bacteria, or any other inflammatory disease present under the beard. It adds thickness and shine to the beard, making it look fresh and healthy.